ComAv Technical Services is an FAA certified aircraft and engine short or long-term storage, transitional maintenance, and disassembly service provider. With over 15 years of experience operating the facility in Victorville, California and winner of 9 consecutive FAA Diamond awards and counting, ComAv Technical Solutions is one of the most experienced companies in the world offering this service.
Focusing on Quality and providing economically sound solutions to both airlines and OEMs, ComAv Technical Solutions’ aircraft storage facility can host in excess of 500 aircraft, with ample ramp and hanger space that can host in excess of 20 aircraft for transitional maintenance, and an aircraft disassembly facility at which 12 aircraft can be processed simultaneously.
ComAv Technical Solutions has the in-house capability to support the following requirements:
- Aircraft and Engine Storage and Preservation
- Active Storage Solutions with the Required Maintenance
- Aircraft and Engine Re-activation
- Transitional Maintenance
- Aircraft Modifications
- Light or Heavy Maintenance incl. Structural
- Full AOG Support incl. Engineering
- Engine Preservation
- Material Certification
- End-of-Life Aircraft Disassembly
- Off-site Aircraft Recovery
- OEM Flight Test Support