ComAv Technical Services® is an FAA certified aircraft and engine short or long-term storage, transitional maintenance, and disassembly service provider. With over 18 years of experience operating at the facility in Victorville, California and winner of 10 consecutive FAA Diamond awards and counting, ComAv Technical Services is one of the most experienced companies in the world offering these services.
Focusing on Quality and providing economically sound solutions to both airlines and OEMs, ComAv Technical Services’ aircraft storage facility can host in excess of 500 aircraft, with ample ramp and hanger space that can host in excess of 20 aircraft for transitional maintenance, and an aircraft disassembly facility at which 12 aircraft can be processed simultaneously.
ComAv Technical Services has the in-house capability to support the following requirements:
- Aircraft and Engine Storage and Preservation
- Active Storage Solutions with the Required Maintenance
- Aircraft and Engine Re-activation
- Transitional Maintenance
- Aircraft Modifications
- Light or Heavy Maintenance including Structural
- Full AOG Support including Engineering
- Engine Preservation
- Material Certification
- End-of-Life Aircraft Disassembly
- Off-site Aircraft Recovery
- OEM Flight Test Support
- Aircraft, Engine and Component Distribution Services